OUR REEFER OR FREEZER COLD STORAGE CONTAINERS ARE MUCH MORE THAN JUST REFRIGERATED SHIPPING CONTAINERS.
NATIONWIDE FREEZER AVAILABILITY, EQUIPMENT QUALITY, AND RELIABLE ACCURATE POWER-EFFICIENT RUNNING ENSURE BENEFICIAL RENTAL PRICING.
REFRIGERATED CONTAINERS CAN BE HIRED LONG, MEDIUM, AND EVEN SHORT-TERM.
10', 20', AND 40' REEFER COLD STORAGE CONTAINERS - INCREDIBLY EASY TO HIRE AND VERY CONVENIENT TO STORE EVERYTHING.
FRESH AND FROZEN FOODS
Food producers, distributors, and outlets can all benefit from our reliable storage containers.
BIO AND LIFE SCIENCES
Pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and many other types of materials related to healthcare and life sciences.
CATERING AND EVENTS
Food and beverage storage at permanent kitchens or temporary event sites.
CUT FLOWERS AND PLANTS
Improved quality and extended shelf life for cut flowers and house plants.
Temperature settings are precise and the same temperature is maintained throughout the container. Air circulates along the floor and returns under the ceiling.
FAST RECOVERY AFTER OPENING THE DOORS
The powerful refrigeration system quickly corrects the temperature change after door opening.
FRESH AIR EXCHANGE
When storing fresh fruits, vegetables as well as plants and flowers we recommend opening the fresh air exchange valve to gradually remove the harmful gases produced by ripening products.
USER FRIENDLY TO SAVE YOU MONEY
- One-hand door opening and closing
- Internal lighting, air curtains, and flat anti-slip floor
- Simple user instructions manual and labels
- 15-minute pause refrigeration switch (newest models only)
- A variety of ramps and accessories
HEALTH AND SAFETY COMPLIANT
- Stainless steel/aluminium interiors for foods, pharma, and just about everything that requires accurate and reliable temperature control.
- GDP certified units available for pharmaceutical products
- Easy to keep clean with hermetic sealing drains in each corner
VARIOUS SIZES TO SUIT YOUR STORAGE REQUIREMENTS
See pallet configurations.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BLAST FREEZE?
All ArcticStores can be used for rapid chilling and freezing. For larger volumes please see ArcticBlast.
STANDARD SETTINGS BETWEEN -40°C AND +45°C
Temperature control from -40°C to -65°C and over +45°C available with special models.
ACCURATE, RELIABLE, AND POWER-EFFICIENT REFRIGERATION
- 380/440V - 3 phase - 50/60 Hz 32A CE plug and power lead
- Fast pull-down after door opening otherwise constant temperature storage
- Amongst the most power-efficient refrigeration solutions
- Digital data-logger with additional sensor ports for cargo probes
EASY TO USE AND SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND
- With SmartArctic, control and monitoring of refrigeration are at your fingertips 24/7 on smart devices and computers. You can also download historical data
- SmartArctic can be instructed to send any alarm messages
- On the machine, the LCD display shows the current status
GWP AND ODP
- More than 98% of the fleet are with R404A, R452A, or R134A refrigerant
- R404A refrigerant is being replaced with R452A that has a better GWP of 2,140 and ODP of zero
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
- Low CO2 footprint through great power efficiency is just another benefit for planet earth
- Economy mode option for chill cargo. This option reduces the fan speed. Lower fan speed saves power
- Use the "pause refrigeration" switch (where fitted) to reduce wasted energy and icing
- TROPICAL model with extra insulation reduces power consumption >15%
Fixed ramp. Internal door release and/or emergency escape hatch. User instruction signage - user manual supplied.
TITAN DAY-GLOW SIGNAGE
All safety features clearly visible with power failure. Internally activated alarm with external beacon/siren.
Standard reefer containers without internal door release are non-compliant cold stores.
ARCTICSTORE DOORS AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- Single hand operation for easy opening and closing
- Sensible door handle height for users. No bending to open and close the doors
- Door operation with the retained ramp (that has low sides) in place
- Lights, alarm, and (on 2020 models) "pause refrigeration" switches immediately to the right
- Sliding air curtains
- Internal door release and/or emergency escape hatch
Reduce db emissions for use in inner-city and residential areas. Require 220/240V power supply for air-exchange fans.
Fixed and variable height support legs for direct access from warehouse and factory loading bays.
A variety of ramps from 500KG capacity.
ULTRAFREEZER MINUS 40° TO MINUS -65°C
When ultra-cold temperature storage is required the UltraFreezer (some call it super freezer) double compressor refrigeration and increased container insulation will maintain -65°C throughout the container. Standard container doors with an emergency escape hatch this type. "T"-section container floor for increased air flow.
HOTSTORE PLUS 45° TO PLUS 70°C
The electrical heating systems normally have a maximum setting of +45°C. We operate a small fleet of HotStores with temperature settings above 45°C.
20 FOOT END AND SIDE OPENING COLD STORAGE CONTAINER
40 FOOT WITH END DOOR AND MANY SIDE DOORS
40' Arctic SuperStore 10 maximum pallet configuration
75M² COLD ROOM WITH 19M² PREPARATION ROOM
650M² COLD ROOM COMBINING 20' AND 40' MODULES SIDE TO SIDE AND END TO END
SUPERSTORES FOR UNLIMITED STORAGE SPACE
- Standard lengths 20' and 40', width 8' and height 9'6". Alternate sizes by arrangement
- Flexible door designs, sizes, and positions. Standard is ArcticStore type end doors
- Standard ArcticStore type refrigeration unless otherwise agreed
- Normally only available for longer-term rentals
See pallet configuration for Arctic SuperStores.
20 FEET BLAST FREEZER
40 FEET BLAST FREEZER
SAFE STORAGE WITH DRY ICE
Dry ice starts to vaporize (change from dry ice to gaseous CO2) in temperatures warmer than very chilly -78.4C°C/-109°F for non-degrading storage the temperature needs to be at or lower than these temperatures. TITAN’s latest UltraFreezer can maintain close to these temperatures in moderate ambient temperatures. The shelf life of the dry ice is greatly extended even at slightly warmer temperatures.
The use of mechanical refrigeration in containers, to store dry ice, presents other issues users need to be aware of and pay attention to. IF the dry ice is converting to gaseous CO2 then the closed container will experience atmospheric modification creating a CO2-rich atmosphere.
Further, gaseous CO2 has a much greater volume than dry ice and if stored in an air-tight container an over-pressure can occur with the potential of the container exploding. ArcticStores include floor drains in each corner. If you wish to store dry ice then these drains should be permanently open allowing the gaseous CO2 (that naturally sinks as heavier than air) to exit the container through these drains. The area around the container should be ventilated at ground level to disperse the CO2.
The storage of dry ice needs to take these and other potential hazards like frostbite and ice burn into account and should only ever be performed by experienced personnel with required training and expertise.
There is the potential for real and serious health hazards when storing and handling dry ice. Particularly for anyone entering the container before the entire container is flushed by opening the door for a period of time.