Fast Delivery NationwideHuge UK-wide network of depots to keep your delivery costs down.
Unbeatable Choice of ContainersSmall to large containers. Plus, portable offices, offshore containers and more.
550,000+ Containers DeliveredThousands have trusted us for their storage solutions since 1987.
Friendly, Efficient SupportQuickly track down exactly what you need with our helpful expert team.
Lock box included (most models)
Wind and watertight
Fully air vented
Eco-friendly bamboo flooring
Also available as high cube model
Multiple lashing points
INTRODUCING THE EASY WAY TO STORE AND SHIP DIFFICULT CARGO
Side door containers… side opening containers… open sided containers… full side access containers. Shipping containers that have an extra pair of doors on the side may have multiple names, but they all do the same thing.
They enable you to store or transport awkwardly shaped or extra-wide goods and wide loads with ease.
If you have large machinery parts such as turbines, long wooden beams or anything else that’s awkward to load into a standard container using the end doors alone, side door container hire is the way to go.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR GOODS WHEN YOU NEED IT
The other reason people choose to rent a side door container from TITAN UK is that it provides unbeatable access to your products in storage. When you open from the side, the entire length of your container is laid out in front of you.
This can speed up loading and unloading – and give you quick access to stock, tools or personal items whenever needed. The two large bifold doors at the side can be rapidly opened and closed in just a few seconds.
Our side opening shipping containers are probably the most versatile storage containers on the market. They have two wide doors at the side, as well as the traditional two doors at the end that you’d expect to see on standard shipping containers.
A 20ft side opening container is what clients ask us for again and again. It’s just the right size for storing or transporting bulky items, or for use as temporary retail or catering units too. Or go extra-large with a 40ft high cube side opening container!
Why not fill in our enquiry form for a free, no-obligation quote?
WHO USES OUR SIDE DOOR CONTAINERS?
An easier question might be: who doesn’t?! Having easy access to your products is a big hit across multiple sectors, as well as when people rent for private use. Some of the many benefits when you rent a side door container include:
- Easy access to tools – perfect for window cleaners, mechanics, builders, plumbers, carpenters and other tradespeople.
- Masses of easy-access business storage – our side access containers serve as incredibly accessible mini warehouses for grocers, retailers, fruit pickers, recycling centres and many other types of business.
- The quickest possible loading time – especially for wide loads. Just forklift straight in!
- A temporary workspace or showroom – if you’re holding an event, showing off your wares or even running a class of some kind, a side door containers lets you keep everything indoors while letting fresh air in.
- A home extension for a month or two – many people who rent from us are renovating their property and need to put all their possessions somewhere safe for a while. There’s no easier way to load up a container than when it has side doors.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR SIDE OPENING CONTAINERS
- Perfect for extra-wide loads
- Bifold doors for convenient access to all your goods
- Wind and watertight with corrosion-resistant finishing
- Available in a wide choice of colours
- Range of accessories available
- Genuine shipping containers suitable for global haulage
- Easy loading and unloading by forklift
- Container opens to make pallet stacking much simpler
- Improves inventory management
- Container doors available on either end
DOORS WHEREVER YOU NEED THEM
TITAN UK is one of the UK’s largest container specialists, with depots at 20+ destinations all over the country (Ireland, too).
When we say we have a wide choice of side door containers to rent, we mean it. You can choose from having the end door on the left of your container, the right of your container – or even a container with a set of side doors on both sides.
door at each end (on request).
Our standard height side door container is 2.35m – which is more than enough for most customers, but if you need extra headroom, why not choose our high cube model?
HIGH CUBE SIDE DOOR CONTAINERS
TITAN’s high cube side door containers are an incredible 2.69m tall – and that’s the internal measurement. These supersized containers are 20cm taller still when seen from the outside.
That makes them really useful when stacking products (especially if transporting goods), or storing tall goods that you don’t want to lie flat.
Quite simply, there is no simpler way to load product into a shipping container – unless, perhaps, you want to lower it in from above, which is possible if you rent an open top container from us.
Side access containers are occasionally confused with double door containers, which we also rent. These have a door at each end and are also known as tunnel containers.
We value your business and are here to provide quick and hassle-free support for any inquiries or concerns. Get in touch with us by phone for immediate live assistance – or send us an email. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.