From hotels and restaurants to bakeries and food processing businesses, our versatile, portable cold storage solutions help to keep firms running smoothly nationwide.
OUR PORTABLE REFRIGERATED CONTAINERS PROVIDE FLEXIBLE, INSTANT CHILLING SOLUTIONS
The vast UK food and beverage sector touches on multiple industries, from hospitality to breweries and dairies. For many firms within this space, keeping perishable products chilled or frozen is imperative – but buying/installing purpose-made cold rooms isn’t always the answer.
Not only does adding a built-in cold store to your premises require planning permission, construction work and ongoing maintenance, but it may not be in harmony with your needs, which often change throughout the year. Additionally, technology is forever being updated, which can render legacy systems redundant.
That’s why countless businesses across the UK rely on TITAN Containers to meet their cold storage needs. When you rent our portable, market-leading ArcticStore containers from us, there’s no capital expenditure or long-term commitment – just incredible flexibility. Flexibility that can help you through Christmas rushes and busy summer schedules – plus unexpected lulls in demand or any other unforeseen events.
We provide cold storage solutions to food and beverage clients all over the UK and Ireland, from major restaurant chains to small, independent businesses. With thousands of cutting-edge refrigerated containers strategically located across our 20+ depots, we can get the exact models you need – whenever you need them.
HOW WE HELP OUR FOOD AND BEVERAGE CLIENTS
TITAN Containers has been delivering ArcticStore containers to all corners of the UK and Ireland for more than 20 years. With thousands of high-tech refrigerated units available for hire, we can provide your business with exactly what you require, whether your niche is:
- Hotels, bars, restaurants and cafés
- Food processing
- Beverages (including wineries and breweries)
- Ice cream and dairy
- Fish and meat
- Fruit and vegetables
- Baked goods
- Subscription food services and e-commerce
- Animal feed and pet supplies
Or something else from within the food and drink sector. With a huge range of portable refrigerated containers in sizes from 10ft to 40ft that are capable of maintaining temperatures as low as -75°C, TITAN is the name to trust.
A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOOD AND DRINK INDUSTRY
We have clients in multiple fields all over the UK. Each industry has its own needs and requirements, and understanding this only comes with experience.
We know the food and beverage sector inside out and supply our portable cold storage facilities to such clients as Thatchers, the leading UK cider brand, Scottish Shellfish, Tesco and many other companies.
We understand the unique needs of the sector, including the importance of swift delivery, spotlessly-clean cold storage units, the best possible protection for products with a relatively short shelf life, and flexible terms. Our cold storage solutions play a vital role in protecting perishable goods all over the UK.
TEMPORARY CHILLED WAREHOUSE FACILITIES ON DEMAND
Our ArcticStore containers in 20ft and 40ft sizes are modular – meaning you can place them side by side, open them up and create a single, open-plan warehouse-style cold storage facility. These are known as Arctic SuperStores.
This option can be especially useful in helping you meet seasonal demand and makes stacking and moving goods much easier than when using individual containers.
We have created temperature-controlled modular storage facilities as big as 800m2.
Supermarkets & Retail
From small independents to the UK’s biggest supermarket chain, our clients span the retail sector from northern Scotland to the tips of England and Ireland. Our ArcticStore collection is versatile enough to meet all of your needs.
Extreme low temperatures and rapid chilling times are frequently in demand among our many clients in this sector, which is where our ArcticBlast and UltraFreezer models come in. Temperatures of -75°C can quickly be achieved.
Food & Beverages
This vast and varied sector requires a wide selection of frozen, chilled and ambient temperatures to keep products properly maintained – as well as limitless flexibility when renting cold storage on demand.
Events & Catering
Wherever your event, show, conference or party, we’ll help your catering team run like clockwork with a suite of innovative cold storage solutions. From major festivals to weddings, we deliver nationwide at great prices.
Cold Chain Logistics
TITAN plays a critical role in the cold chain logistics of thousands of businesses, providing temperature-controlled hubs during the transportation of goods. We have 20+ years of experience in cold chain supply.
Public Health & Services
From ad-hoc hospital labs to research facilities and vaccine distribution, we assist the public health sector when it needs us most. Other innovative services include bed bug extermination at temperatures up to -40°C.
Industries such aviation, automotive, chemicals and electronics use our temperature-controlled environments when testing. Better to identify underperforming components at ground level than 20,000ft!
Across the farming and agricultural landscape, we’re here when portable cold storage solutions will help keep businesses running. From cool rooms for fresh-cut flowers to deep freezing for meat, we can help.
From battery storage and testing to data centres, TITAN has the stock and temperature control capabilities to meet all your tech business needs. Our mission is to help innovative businesses up and downscale as needed.
WHY RENT A REFRIGERATED CONTAINER FROM TITAN UK?
Most of our food and beverages clients choose to rent from us rather than buy their cold storage containers outright for several reasons – though purchase options are available.
The benefits of renting temperature-controlled solutions include:
- Total flexibility – as your business needs change (seasonal variations, stock availability, market demand, etc.), you can increase or reduce your cold storage capacity as needed. This ability to quickly adapt also helps reduce exposure to unforeseen risk.
- The latest technology is always available – our cost-effective, flexible rental model means food and beverages clients can profit from new products and developments without delay or the need to offload redundant inventory.
- Reduced financial outlay – no financing is required when you rent your cold storage solution from us, nor will there be any capital expenditure. Monthly payments help you to spread the cost throughout the year.
- No long-term commitment – most clients in the food and beverages sector up and downscale their requirements throughout the year. Why buy cold storage space you may not need for protracted periods?
- Maximum uptime – all our ArcticStore cold storage facilities are backed up by 24/7 breakdown cover during your rental period.
Order now for fast, efficient delivery all over the UK.
Quality, Compliance and SafetyChilled or frozen storage with confidence! Meets all industry standards/compliance regs.
Saves You MoneyHuge savings Vs built-in cold rooms. Our systems are fully scalable & future proof.
Mitigate RiskFlexible rental model lets you adapt your cold storage needs as your business develops.
24/7 Customer SupportOur engineers are here for you! Additional remote capabilities slash downtime risk.
THE BENEFITS OF RENTING FROM TITAN CONTAINERS
- Save money – up and downscale on demand
- Chill exactly where you need to – place your containers on any hard standing, inside or out
- Chill or heat in a single container – temperatures from -75°C to +85°C
- No training required – incredibly high-tech, but simple to use
- Reduce your CO2 – maximum power efficiency, plus economy mode option
- Protect your employees – fixed ramps, emergency door release, Day-Glo signage & more
- Easy opening – best-in-class easy opening system
- 24/7 remote operation – total control from anywhere with our optional SmartArctic platform
Our 20+ strategically placed locations across the UK and Ireland mean that we’re only ever a short drive away – which keeps delivery costs down. With depots in London, Birmingham, Glasgow and everywhere in between, your shipping container, portable office or cold storage solution will be on site in no time.
We value your business and are here to provide quick and hassle-free support for any inquiries or concerns. Get in touch with us by phone for immediate live assistance – or send us an email. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.