Our high-tech range of ArcticStore containers provides cold storage solutions across the automotive, aerospace, heat-testing and waste disposal industries. Chill it, test it and develop it with TITAN UK.
HELPING BRITISH INDUSTRY TO ACHIEVE MORE
For more than 20 years, TITAN Containers has been providing industrial clients with the cold storage they need to achieve mission-critical tasks.
Our services include cold storage rooms suitable for heat and cold testing of parts, components and new technologies, as well as waste disposal cooling solutions for clients in the chemicals sector.
No matter what market you are in, our industry-leading range of ArcticStore containers offers the precise temperature control you need.
Renting a portable cold room from TITAN UK, rather than installing one permanently, is the smart choice in many cases. Many industrial clients find it to be the ideal solution when entering a specific phase of their product development cycle, and rapid chilling abilities are temporarily required.
By offering UK-wide delivery and affordable, flexible terms, we’re here to help every sector of British industry to flourish, whether they are at the cutting edge of carbon fibre production, aviation design or something else completely.
Quality, Compliance and SafetyChilled or frozen storage with confidence! Meets all industry standards/compliance regs.
Saves You MoneyHuge savings Vs built-in cold rooms. Our systems are fully scalable & future proof.
Mitigate RiskFlexible rental model lets you adapt your cold storage needs as your business develops.
24/7 Customer SupportOur engineers are here for you! Additional remote capabilities slash downtime risk.
HOW WE HELP OUR INDUSTRIAL CLIENTS
From electronics components to EV batteries, concrete and aircraft engines, testing in extreme temperatures is a key part of the development process in many industries.
For clients who need precise, controllable heat, our portable cold storage solutions offer the last word in functionality and versatility. Our market-leading ArcticStore refrigerated container collection affords clients the ability to maintain temperatures from -75°C to +85°C for as long as is needed.
What many customers are drawn to is the sheer size of our containers. Our 40ft refrigerated container is roughly the size of a single-decker bus and capable of chilling not just large components but completed objects, such as engines.
For even larger heat testing centres, many of our ArcticStore containers are modular, and can be turned into a single, open-plan unit. The largest we have made to date is 800m2.
As well as providing heat testing for aerospace, automotive and other industries, we are here for specialist services such as cold storage for waste disposal. Among our clients are chemical companies who need safe, secure storage at a controlled temperature for redundant chemicals that are awaiting disposal.
WHY RENT A REFRIGERATED CONTAINER FROM TITAN UK?
Most of our industrial clients choose to rent from us rather than buy their cold storage containers outright for several reasons – though purchase options are available.
The benefits of renting temperature-controlled solutions include:
- Total flexibility – as your business needs change (seasonal variations, stock availability, market demand, etc.), you can increase or reduce your cold storage capacity as needed. This ability to quickly adapt also helps reduce exposure to unforeseen risk.
- The latest technology is always available – our cost-effective, flexible rental model means industrial clients can profit from new products and developments without delay or the need to offload redundant inventory.
- Reduced financial outlay – no financing is required when you rent your cold storage solution from us, nor will there be any capital expenditure. Monthly payments help you to spread the cost throughout the year.
- No long-term commitment – most clients in the industrial sector up and downscale their requirements throughout the year. Why buy cold storage space you may not need for protracted periods?
- Maximum uptime – all our ArcticStore cold storage facilities are backed up by 24/7 breakdown cover during your rental period.
Order now for fast, efficient delivery all over the UK.
Supermarkets & Retail
From small independents to the UK’s biggest supermarket chain, our clients span the retail sector from northern Scotland to the tips of England and Ireland. Our ArcticStore collection is versatile enough to meet all of your needs.
Extreme low temperatures and rapid chilling times are frequently in demand among our many clients in this sector, which is where our ArcticBlast and UltraFreezer models come in. Temperatures of -75°C can quickly be achieved.
Food & Beverages
This vast and varied sector requires a wide selection of frozen, chilled and ambient temperatures to keep products properly maintained – as well as limitless flexibility when renting cold storage on demand.
Events & Catering
Wherever your event, show, conference or party, we’ll help your catering team run like clockwork with a suite of innovative cold storage solutions. From major festivals to weddings, we deliver nationwide at great prices.
Cold Chain Logistics
TITAN plays a critical role in the cold chain logistics of thousands of businesses, providing temperature-controlled hubs during the transportation of goods. We have 20+ years of experience in cold chain supply.
Public Health & Services
From ad-hoc hospital labs to research facilities and vaccine distribution, we assist the public health sector when it needs us most. Other innovative services include bed bug extermination at temperatures up to -40°C.
Industries such aviation, automotive, chemicals and electronics use our temperature-controlled environments when testing. Better to identify underperforming components at ground level than 20,000ft!
Across the farming and agricultural landscape, we’re here when portable cold storage solutions will help keep businesses running. From cool rooms for fresh-cut flowers to deep freezing for meat, we can help.
From battery storage and testing to data centres, TITAN has the stock and temperature control capabilities to meet all your tech business needs. Our mission is to help innovative businesses up and downscale as needed.
THE BENEFITS OF RENTING FROM TITAN CONTAINERS
- Save money – up and downscale on demand
- Chill exactly where you need to – place your containers on any hard standing, inside or out
- Chill or heat in a single container – temperatures from -75°C to +85°C
- No training required – incredibly high-tech, but simple to use
- Reduce your CO2 – maximum power efficiency, plus economy mode option
- Protect your employees – fixed ramps, emergency door release, Day-Glo signage & more
- Easy opening – best-in-class easy opening system
- 24/7 remote operation – total control from anywhere with our optional SmartArctic platform
Our 20+ strategically placed locations across the UK and Ireland mean that we’re only ever a short drive away – which keeps delivery costs down. With depots in London, Birmingham, Glasgow and everywhere in between, your shipping container, portable office or cold storage solution will be on site in no time.
We value your business and are here to provide quick and hassle-free support for any inquiries or concerns. Get in touch with us by phone for immediate live assistance – or send us an email. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.